This report provides an overview of a network abuse complaint filed against 18.104.22.168. This is a public report and some fields have been removed for privacy reasons. If you are the ISP responsible for this IP and wish to resolve this complaint please login with your official abuse email.
The whois record displayed below was captured at the time of the complaint.
A detailed breakdown of this email and it's contents is provided below for your research. The breakdown includes domain data, IP SPF data, web hosting data, web crawl data and more.
This section provides a list of IPs from which the supplied email originated. In other words, the source of the spam. This information also includes the name of the ISP, the country of the ISP and abuse contact information.
- Email sent from 22.214.171.124 with hostname mail-sor-f41.google.com located in United States.
- ISP controlling this IP is GOOGLE LLC with 4752 complaints.
- This IP IS NOT allowed to send emails on behalf of @gmail.com.
- We have received 179 complaints about this IP.
- IP IS NOT on the Spam.org Block List (SOBL).
- Abuse emails for reporting spam to this ISP are firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A full whois record is available for this IP from third party site domainIQ.
This section provides a list of domain names extracted from the supplied email's 'From' field. The 'From' field can be spoofed to show any email/domain, but the data provided below will indicate if the email really originated from this domain.
- Sender "From" field is email@example.com with domain GMAIL.COM extracted from return path.
- This domain HAS an MX server, meaning it can receive email.
- This domain DOES appear in the .com zone file, so it is a real domain.
- We have received 0 ✓ complaints about this domain.
- Domain IS NOT on the Spam.org Block List (SOBL).
- Whois info for gmail.com
- Registrar for this domain is MARKMONITOR with 3861 ✓ complaints and IANA ID 292.
- Domain was registered on 1995-08-13 and expires on 2022-08-12.
- Registrant is DOMAIN ADMINISTRATOR with organization GOOGLE LLC.
- Abuse complaints for domains at this registrar can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View live and historical ownership information on 3rd party site domainIQ.
- Registry info for gmail.com
- Registry controlling the .com extension is VERISIGN, INC. with 33186 ✓ complaints.
- We have received 81221 ✓ complaints for the .com extension.
- Zone / DNS info for gmail.com
- We found this domain in the latest .com zone file, so it is a real domain.
- This domain is using GOOGLE.COM 825 ✓ as its DNS server.
- There are 11,201 domain names using the same DNS server.
- The .com extension has 158,411,439 domain names.
- Web crawl info for gmail.com
- We did discover content when crawling this domain.
- The web site is hosted on 126.96.36.199 which is associated with GOOGLE LLC.
- On our last web crawl, the status of the web site was Redirect
- This site redirects to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?ser....
- MX / Mail Server info for gmail.com
- Found 5 mail servers authorized to receive email for this domain.
- Mail server gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com with IP 188.8.131.52
- Mail server alt4.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com with IP 184.108.40.206
- Mail server alt3.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com with IP 220.127.116.11
- Mail server alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com with IP 18.104.22.168
- Mail server alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com with IP 22.214.171.124
- SPF info for gmail.com
- This domain name does not have SPF records setup.
This section provides a list of domain names extracted from the body of the message. The body is the actual email itself.
No domains were discovered in the body of the e-mail.
This section provides a list email addresses discovered in the body of the email, excluding emails related to the recipient. Spammers regularly use a fake email for sending the spam but sometimes include a real email in the message body which can be used to contact them to purchase a product.
No email addresses were discovered in the body of the e-mail.
This section provides a list of snapshots of the domains and URLs found within the body of the email. These snapshots were taken by our crawlers which visited the site at the time the report was filed. Click on a thumbnail to view the full size image. Please note, these images may contain explicit content.
Public comments related to this complaint are provided below. The purpose of this section is to allow the internet community to discuss this ISP or this IP in an open and transparent medium. To prevent service abuse, you must be a registered user in order to post a comment.